...something unknown is doing I don't know what, and that is what our knowledge amounts to.

Blog Archive

Wednesday 18 November 2009

i can't give you anything

im sorry i slept on your arm for four months. and for going away for two. and for thinking that when i got back id be ready to sleep on your arm again. more. and im sorry that im not ready and that something. no someone. changed my thought. i'll never tell you that part though because i already broke you more than you deserve to be broken. i cant look after myself. i cant make sure that i am happy all of the time. and thats what you want me for. to make sure. to make you. happy all of the time. for a real long time. and i am not ready. my stomach feels sick when i think about real long times. im sorry that i got confused and broke you.

No comments: